Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with information on perio treatment

Options
  • 24-08-2012 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have aggressive periodontitis, I have had scaling and root plaining treatment on all four quadrants, costing nearly 2500 euro, I now have been told I need gum surgery for bone regeneration costing 3000 euro. I was so worried and depressed about the first treatment, I really don't know how I'm going to get through the next lot, worrying will it work, how much my gums will recede, how much bone loss I have, the list just seems to be endless, besides the financial worry and how much more it could cost regarding implants I may need. Does any body else have similar experience and any advice. :( also any recommendations of periodontists they have been to in the cork area.

Comments

Advertisement