Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Requirments

• 24-08-2012 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Ellooo folks, I'm just a bit confused about one of the Requirments to joining AGS. I know you have to pass maths but I failed it in the LC but I still went on to doing a fetac level 5 in crimonolgy and now I'm doing a hons degree in criminal justice was just wondering will they be seen as ' others qualifications deemed acceptable by the state, ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭thekopend

no they wont cover you for not having maths, the easiest way would just be to repeat pass maths. im not sure what kind of course would exempt you but im sure it would have to be specifically to do with maths and have the same standard as l.c with an exam at the end, most people just repeat. btw there is a thread only just down from this one which would have told you all you needed to know http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056708656

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ofcourseceltic

Oh I didnt see that one thanks!! But that's a bit mad isn't it! Like il have a degree in criminal justice but il still need maths!! Mental!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

yeah,you will need to be able to tot up all the penalty points and fines you will be issuing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭thekopend

someone fealing a little sorry for themselves for speeding.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

not me, no points on my licence thank you very much, I am a responsible considerate driver :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 goingsolo

Spelling... Sorry couldn't help myself!
    'requirement' ;0)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ofcourseceltic

Lads will ya stop bullying me xoxo ;)

Advertisement