Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photocopying in Tramore

Options
  • 24-08-2012 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anyone else apart from Calico in Tramore does photocopying, does anyone know? Basic black and white text. Looking for 100 - 200 copies, depending on cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I'm pretty sure the library do photocopying.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I was told they only did library related photocopying, though they could have changed that. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DeiseDan

Although I feel it incorrect to "plug" a business here, it's a given on this thread. Not EXACTLY in Tramore, but over in the airport business park is the Disc & Print centre, they're great for this kind of thing,m they'd sort you out no bother & cheaply enough too i reckon. if you go into the business park entrance they are in on the left a few doors down from about computers 051b 307005.
    hope this helps!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DeiseDan

Although I feel it incorrect to "plug" a business here, it's a given on this thread. Not EXACTLY in Tramore, but over in the airport business park is the Disc & Print centre, they're great for this kind of thing,m they'd sort you out no bother & cheaply enough too i reckon. if you go into the business park entrance they are in on the left a few doors down from about computers 051b 307005.
    hope this helps!!!

Thanks Deise Dan, I needed them this afternoon so I got them done in Calico. I'll keep the other crowd in mind though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Surely cahills do.

They do everything else!

wellboy76 wrote: »
    Surely cahills do.

They do everything else!

lol, true, love that shop!

Advertisement