Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICrealtime DVR

Options
  • 24-08-2012 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I was wondering did anybody here get a icrealtime DVR working with any of the free app like Imseye?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

I have a XDH (from ccdirect). I was having difficulty with an app connecting to it and discovered that there were issues (for example iPhone v Android). cctv suggested a free app: A_Rams15 (note this is underscore not hyphen) which did the trick for me. Worth trying it to see if it works for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 maxpet

Cheers wait4me. I've an iphone and I'm trying to access it on a Lan Network. I think I-rams is the same a a_Rams15 on Android. I try it but it keeps just hanging up when I try to connect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

KoolKid sorted me out on this before so let's see if I can remember whatKK advised.

Can you connect to the DVR on a computer? Type in your IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:<portno> eg: 192.168.1.1:8080 if 8080 is the port assigned to your DVR.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

maxpet wrote: »
    I was wondering did anybody here get a icrealtime DVR working with any of the free app like Imseye?

Have you a link to the dvr as a lot of them are re-badged units

Advertisement