Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Philippines (US) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

What Survivor is still going? Do people still watch it? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

What Survivor is still going? Do people still watch it? :eek:

Obviously they do. ;);)

Seems hard to believe that this is the 25th season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Hello again all, that was a quick few months, Boardwalk Empire and Survivor next week, yay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Can't wait!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hi can someone tell me what channel Survivor will be on??

• Advertisement

You have to get your cousins in the US to tape it and send it to you ¬_¬

Ha, ok, anyone in america want to claim me as a long lost relative??!! thanks anyway and enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

What date is it starting?

Airing this night next week in the US.

Thargor,thanks for the pm explaining that last night,hope you got my reply.
    Enjoy when it comes on.

• Advertisement

Hello! New Survivor anyone?

Good premiere, some interesting individuals there, hoping for a good season this time.

Thargor wrote: »
    Hello! New Survivor anyone?

Good premiere, some interesting individuals there, hoping for a good season this time.

Yeah not a bad start,think two of the returnees are in trouble.Returnee in losing tribe was really lucky to survive the vote,dude voted out was a bit of a wacko.Nice mix of ditzy pretty girls,white trash etc...From what I can recall Russell Swan was a pretty dismal physical competitor in Samoa,his tribe is by far the weakest.Malcolm is quite an interesting character,has potential.He got the fire started double quick.Ditto the sex therapist,she will be quite a shrewd character.Is the seminarian student pursuing a religious life??:confused:
    Famous guy and gal unlikely to feature for too long me thinks,especially if he has done his cruciate.Brazilian girl is quite flirty.
    Delighted there was a water based immunity challenge.
    PS Moderator can we get a SPOILERS tag attached to this thread????

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Glad it's back.
    Wasn't too thrilled by the premiere, but Probst swears its an awesome season and also admitted that One World was a pile of poo, so fingers crossed our great host knows what he's on about.
    A bit too soon to be picking faves to be honest, but always been a big fan of Penner, so will more than likely be rooting for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Enjoyed the first episode, some intersting characters.... Glad there is no redemption island & the new dynamic of three seperate tribes is cool... Looking forward to the rest of the season...

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Glad it's back.
    Wasn't too thrilled by the premiere, but Probst swears its an awesome season and also admitted that One World was a pile of poo, so fingers crossed our great host knows what he's on about.
    A bit too soon to be picking faves to be honest, but always been a big fan of Penner, so will more than likely be rooting for him.

Probst is adamant that Redemption Island is one of the greatest seasons ever, so I don't really trust his opinion too much =P.

Nice first episode, Zane is a good solid character to have as first boot, memorable and his trainwrecky legacy will feel even more special since it was only for one episode. Liking Malcolm's sense of humour, reminds me of Tyson in that respect =P. Denise was great, and Jeff Kent wasn't as douchey as I expected having read how much hate Americans were giving him online.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

seligehgit wrote: »
    PS Moderator can we get a SPOILERS tag attached to this thread????

Assuming the moderator reads this thread....

In future, feel free to report a post in this thread if you want to flag the thread for renaming ... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

God Russell is annoying. I love water challenges so hopefully they make the most of that. Not much else to say so far but I'm looking forward to the next episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I really enjoyed last nights episode :D
    I am so surprised that Roxy got voted out (although I knew she would not last long), I thought it would be Angie but nevertheless it was a great tribal council ! Jeff certainly laid into them :D

and Angie thinks the tribe could do with some cookies? wtf !!
    Can't believe that Skupin busts his face open next time, he is an accident waiting to happen :D Roll on next Wednesday !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I wasn't surprised that Roxy got voted out. I think Denise wanted to protect her alliance with Malcolm and knew she'd be a target if she went against it so soon. Roxy was a pain in the arse anyway so it's no loss. Angie wont be any loss either and I don't think she has a chance anyway, relationship with Malcolm or not. They're not smart enough.

Angie has to be one of the sexiest Survivors of all time, maybe a bit too innocent though, 'Cookies!' lol :D

Not as sexy as Parvati and Amanda though.

Hope they dont waste the next couple of eps picking off their useless tribe one by one though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Just going to throw my two cents in on the first 2 weeks action!

Love the 3 tribes idea, and for a change the returnees havent huge egos, really grateful for another chance to play!

Off the bat I thought Skupins tribe were the weakest but they work the best together, Penner is in trouble from the group dynamic point of view, but not if they keep winning, having the Idol in his back pocket sure helps! Russell really doesnt know how to play this game at all and I can see a little Malcolm blindside also soon if he doesnt take his face out of Angie's rack lol :)

Challenges have been good to look at, nice to see the water being used again, and theres some newbies who are playing a good solid game.

Overall has the making of a great season and I think come merge time well see some quality strategy powerplay moves!

Yeah pretty good episode,Penner was at his best,loved how he pulled the lost lens fib out of the bag,priceless.How dumb are they to fall for that one!Absolute classic Angie and her cookies.She really is an awful player but wonderful eye candy.:D Right player got voted out.

Oh what does Matsing gotta do to cop a break,right player voted out again.Loved the water challenge,I reckon Angie's implants prevented her diving down the 2 feet!!:D Really think Abi is a bit of a psycho.

Yup great episode although the way the edit went I thought Russell was going home, I have a gut feeling that their tribe will actually win the challenge next week but we will see :)

Love the fights between Abi and RC, must admit they are both HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :P

Anyone else hate Jeff Kent?? What a bell-end of the highest degree!!!

Penner is so well spoken, huge fan of his! Malcolm, RC, Denise and him are the 4 I want to see at the end, and also to be potential future All-Stars, minus Penner of course as I doubt he'll try a 4th time

RC is amaaaaazing, by far my favorite this season, hoping Penner does well aswell.

Matsing..........0/4

That is all

Russel is goneeeeeeeeeee yay !!!
    He was so full of himself :D

Still can't believe they have not found the idol, if they had watched previous seasons then I am sure they would know what the 'normal' hiding places are :pac:

Russell was totally deluded,Probst called him out re the superman syndrome.Chaos sown by Peter,Abi is a pretty unpleasant individual.Feel they are really bullying poor RC! :D Penner is looking a bit more secure in his alliance although there is a big gender split,always interesting.

• Advertisement

Wow interesting episode,predictable that Malcolm and Denise were integrated.Unbelievable the non stop rain.It had to happen,a medical evacuation in the season of the medical evacuation returnees!Really impressed with Penner,showed great empathy to the Dana,ditto the immunity challenge.LOL re Probst's endlessly mentioning how few challenges the hapless Abi has participated in.Feel really sorry for RC with all the bullying,what a cutie!:D Katie and Dawson are quite easy on the eye too.Nice little blindside,either of the girls could have gone,Dawson never saw it coming,pretty upset.She should have pulled her sole ace of the bag,Kent pro baseball history.Nicely set up for the boys now Denise has aligned with them even if they are two people down.

Advertisement