Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just recieved Clear Credit Card.. but no pin?

Options
  • 24-08-2012 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Delighted to report I have recieved my new BOI Clear Credit Card, continuing my dealings with BOI as I have done for years and hope to continue to do so!

However, theres always a however haha, I understand after you apply for cards that your PIN number of a new card is always issued first? Well I recieved the card yesterday and never got a PIN number issued to me in the post today (1 day after getting card) or any days leading up to yesterday when I did receive the card!

Should I wait for a PIN or could it have been lost or forgotten? Maybe there is something explaining this with the doctumentation I recieved wit hthe card but I cant remember what it said! Also the weekend is here now so it wont be till monday before I can get post again :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Maybe there is something explaining this with the doctumentation I recieved wit hthe card but I cant remember what it said!

Maybe you should read the paperwork before complaining about something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

mike65 wrote: »
    Maybe you should read the paperwork before complaining about something?

I am asking BOI a question, not complaining

toddle off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

If it is a replacement for a previous card the pin will be the same.

Downtime wrote: »
    If it is a replacement for a previous card the pin will be the same.

Nope its brand new, first time card :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi ghogie91,

Thanks for getting in touch.

When it is a new card, the card is sent first and the PIN is sent two days later.

Thanks,
    Tara

• Advertisement

Hi ghogie91,

Thanks for getting in touch.

When it is a new card, the card is sent first and the PIN is sent two days later.

Thanks,
    Tara

Thats grand thanks, Just was a bit worried being a credit card and all that!

Thanks for the reply!

Advertisement