Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

driving games

Options
  • 24-08-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi im going to buy a racing game i know dirt is god but i want a game u can do cars up i have the midnight games but are they anyother good ones
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 gunnerman1100

Cant go wrong with Forza Motorsport 4 in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

can u do up cars in it

yep body kits , adjustable aero , tires , rims , brake , suspension , engine , gears and all that type of stuff along with being able to tune aswell . if your into sim's and setting up cars for races or drifting or whatever you should give it a go .

is there a good career
    :D

career is ok yeah i would say the best part of the game is online because you have alot of options of what to do . Career would (for me) more be something to do to pass time or for earning money and free cars as you level up(this can be done online aswell) if you not sure about it download the demo of the xbox llive market place first .

• Advertisement

thanks what cars are in it

to many to name. Over 550 though

ok

well did you pick it up ?

no there were 2 bids on ebay one my bid didnt go through the other i forgot with 10 mins left :(

• Advertisement

ah right . theres another one coming out in october called forza horizon . kind of like need for speed underground 2 in a way all open world street racing stuff but its not a forza motorsport 5. think of it as call of duty modern warfare and call of duty black ops type of thing.

you might be lucky enough to get to get a cheap copy in shops pre owned like gamestop or somewhere like that

ya i dno should i wait to get forza horizon or buy forza 4 now or wait till forza 4 goes down in price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Forza 4 is €22 in HMV

lad you are the biggest legend

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

You're creating terrible threads and spamming the place with them along with double posts.

rvpalldway wrote: »
    ya i dno should i wait to get forza horizon or buy forza 4 now or wait till forza 4 goes down in price

Up to you really personally i'd get Forza Motorsport 4 for the simple reason i already know its a good game lol

i got it but im kinda lost on xbox live on it

What part has you lost or is it just the whole thing ?

well when i go in to xbox live they are loads of options

rvpalldway wrote: »
    well when i go in to xbox live they are loads of options

Ok well " Find Race " is pretty much what is say's . You find a race you want to take part in. All of these races are set up by the game and all tracks etc will be selected by the game at random. However is you look at the end of the list in the " Find Race " option it should say " User Created Lobbies " or something close to that anyway. These are all public races that are set up by actual players . This time around the person that set up the game will have full control of picking the tracks and what cars you go in.

Next if you were to click on " Create Race " this will allow you to set up your own game. In here you will be able to edit all of the race settings yourself. You can make the game private meaning that you will have to invite your friends to the game yourself or they can join you provided they are on your friends list. You can also make the game public which will put it in the " User Created Lobbies " and you will have control over the game . This will mean that you will have random players that you may or may not know coming into the game.

Hope this helps.

• Advertisement

thanks

Advertisement