Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD 1st Year JOINT ARTS entry info

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

French is back up in Group F now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 literatefarmer

it's gone again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

it's gone again :(

Theres a good few places left in tutorials so maybe they might open again. Just keep checking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Paula95

Can you only pick one elective?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Paula95 wrote: »
    Can you only pick one elective?

Last year it was two, but now they have introduced a module Intro to Arts for incoming 1st years, so that is probably using one of your electives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Paula95

Ok thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ihatetheleavin

does anyone know if people who got in on round 2 can register now or do we have to wait a few days?

I don't think you should have any problem registering. Access to UCD web etc, should have been open to you 3 days after you accepted your place. Registration for first year modules began yesterday (I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ihatetheleavin

Is that 3 working days? Cause I accepted on the 30th but I can't get on to SIS.

Don't think it was working days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement