Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Registration?

Options
  • 24-08-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was wondering is there any way that I can register after the 3rd of September because I won't be in the country for registration?? I tried phoning the college to inquire but i just got an answering machine thingy :L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Should be able to, someone joined my course last year after that date.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HayleyLittle

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭JyesusChrist

You can apply through cao.ie aswell I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

Yeah you'll be fine to register later on. I didn't register until a couple of weeks into my course but was going to my classes as usual, although I wasn't on any of the role sheets or anything.
    Just call into the admissions office, it's opposite the library. They'll be able to sort you out in there :) Try to do it as soon as possible though cuz they'll be mental busy from the 10th onward when all the other students are back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HayleyLittle

thanks very much! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement