Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No sure if we can get broadband

Options
  • 24-08-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi there a good few years we applied for broadband with eircom and unfortunately we could not get it.The last time we used the phone checker online to check our number but we have not have an active line for years so i contacted eircom and they said the line wasnt upgraded.So i am just checking on your website and there is a new setup based on location which says we could get it but im still not sure .Just wonder is there a technician that could come over and check if line is fit for broadband

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

kevin2800 wrote: »
    Hi there a good few years we applied for broadband with eircom and unfortunately we could not get it.The last time we used the phone checker online to check our number but we have not have an active line for years so i contacted eircom and they said the line wasnt upgraded.So i am just checking on your website and there is a new setup based on location which says we could get it but im still not sure .Just wonder is there a technician that could come over and check if line is fit for broadband

Thanks for your post Kevin,

Can you Private Message your address and phone number.

Kind Regards,
    Ant

Advertisement