Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to start?

Options
  • 24-08-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi, I've been reading various posts about the ecigs, different websites etc and my head is spinning, I don't know what to make of it all. Basically, I smoke 15 silk c*t purple a day, and I'm hoping to use an e cig to wean myself off them. Can someone please tell me exactly what I would have to order and from where? Is it possible to get a starter kit that would last me a month or so?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

there's lots of options now, infact, probably a bit too many...

Does the device you use need to look like a cigarette, or would you be willing to sacrifice form over function? the more it looks like a cigarette, the less it works IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Dulchie12

Tks for reply. No I don't mind as it will just be for at home. There's too much choice from what I'm reading. I don't want to fork out too much money in the beginning, but I would like to get something that would last a while so I could give it a good try before getting more. Any advice welcome!

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/joye-ego-c/28-joye-ego-c-starter-kit.html

Quite popular, replaceable atomizer heads, so when the atomizer dies just buy a new head, put it in, and away you go..no need to keep binning expensive atomizers.

http://fdjbg.saezd.servertrust.com/product-p/voltstarter.htm
    This one looks more like a cigarette, and i tried one of the cartomizer that's packaged with this unit this week, and i have to say i'm quite impressed with them.

Once you pick a kit, get some 10ml bottles of juice, of different flavours, that way you'll get a feel for what you like, then your golden, happy vaping :)

I took a look at your links there thanks. On the first one, when ordering the liquid would I order the flavour I smoke?

To be honest, the tobacco juices taste nothing like a real cigarette....you'll never recreate the same taste, as there's no paper burning, no flame, no smoke....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Silk cut flavour is terrible, I used to smoke them, and it's nothing like them at all.
    The lads here will recommend a nice tobacco flavour, most people start with tobacco flavours and then move to something different, like ry4. The quicker u get away from tobacco flavours the quicker you forget about the real things imo. start with 18mg strength.
    Best of luck.

Tks for advice everyone, I'm a bit more clued in now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://fdjbg.saezd.servertrust.com/product-p/eltorocn.htm

i'd reccomend this stuff, juice wise. 10ml bottle is only 6 euro or thereabouts w/ free delivery so handy to try out and it's delicious. made with real tobacco leaves, doesnt taste like a cigarette but does taste delicious.

Advertisement