Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

avoca crunchie rocky road?

Options
  • 24-08-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

does anyone have recipe for this.got them last weekend in avoca and been dreaming of them since but live to far away.its not the marshmallow one i want its got little bits of crunchie through it
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I guess you could take any rocky road recipe and just substitute the crunchie instead of the marshmallows, using the same weight. Avocas stuff is nummy but I love Nigellas rocky road (it does have marshmallows) nom nom nom..dangerously nummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

The regular rocky road recipe is in their cookbook (the small pink one Avoca Tea Time) so you could just substitute marshmallows with crunchie / honeycomb bits instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jodev

Thanks guys. il have to try it that way because still dreaming of them. GORGEOUS

Advertisement