Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MBA - TCD or UCD?

• 24-08-2012 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

If one had 29,500€ to outlay on an MBA which University would I choose?

TCD is the best known University worldwide, doesn't make the FT top 100 for MBA's. However, the TCD MBA comes from a top 25 European University ranking and highly respected in North America et al. From what I have heard, the TCD MBA is more practical orientated. The TCD University is higher ranked than UCD in the the context of overall business and University ranking.

UCD MBA ranked 86 in FT 2012, triple accredited too.

Any experience from folks who have completed MBA's in these Universities would be great.

Dave

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 261 ✭✭blucey

david4791 wrote: »
    If one had 29,500€ to outlay on an MBA which University would I choose?

TCD is the best known University worldwide, doesn't make the FT top 100 for MBA's. However, the TCD MBA comes from a top 25 European University ranking and highly respected in North America et al. From what I have heard, the TCD MBA is more practical orientated. The TCD University is higher ranked than UCD in the the context of overall business and University ranking.

UCD MBA ranked 86 in FT 2012, triple accredited too.

Any experience from folks who have completed MBA's in these Universities would be great.

Dave
    Tcd MBA not being in the top 100 is mainly a numbers issue. Talk to both MBA directors and press them as to what the MBA will do for you.

Advertisement