Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any 24 hour chemists in limerick or long opening hours chemists in limerick?

• 24-08-2012 5:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

bascially i want to know any 24 hour chemists in limerick or even anywhere in ireland,just to know,it would be handy especially if you were caught late on a weekend day,lets say a friday or saturday..any info related to the question posted would be appreciated folks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

bascially i want to know any 24 hour chemists in limerick or even anywhere in ireland,just to know,it would be handy especially if you were caught late on a weekend day,lets say a friday or saturday..any info related to the question posted would be appreciated folks!

Nope, most 24hr shops would have the basics. The one on Charlotte Quay and Sarsfield St are open till 10pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

There are no 24 Hour Pharmacies in Ireland I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Pharmacy beside Southcourt Hotel in Raheen opens till 9pm

Advertisement