Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liffey Valley to Terenure

Options
  • 24-08-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, just wondering can somebody help me figure out how to get from Liffey Valley to Terenure as i am attending a course day in Terenure and honestly have no idea how to get there. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Get the number 40 bus from Liffey Valley to O'Connell Street then get the 16 from there to Terenure.

Or you could get the 76 from Liffey Valley to The Square,then get the 65 from The Square to Terenure.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Are you coming from Galway?
    If so, you'd be better off getting your bus into the city centre and then getting a bus out to Terenure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

There are a few options.

Take any bus from Liffey Valley to the city centre. I would advise against taking the 40 as its quite a long route. You're best to walk across the footbridge on the N4 and take either the 25, 25A, 25B, 66, 66A, 66B or 67 into the city centre. There are a number of buses to from the city centre. From D'Olier Street you can take the 16, from College Street you can take the 15 or 15A and from College Green there is the 49, 65 or 65B. The 15 and 16 are the most frequent of the above routes. All the above will leave you around Terenure Village.

Another option is to avoid town and take the 76 from Liffey Valley to Tallaght and switch to a 49 or 65 to Terenure. However, the first option is quicker as the routes are more frequent.

You should complete the journey in about 45-50 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 louloubear90

thanks for the help guys :)

Advertisement