Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

washing jeans

• 24-08-2012 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

what's the best way to wash good jeans

soak them in bath of vinegar and drip dry?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

M cebee wrote: »
    what's the best way to wash good jeans

soak them in bath of vinegar and drip dry?

Never heard of that ^

Inside out on a 40 wash I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

ok thanks

what about the spin speed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Good jeans are still quite sturdy so can be washed in the machine, inside out, on 30. Whatever spin is normal should be fine but if you want to use something more delicate, most machines have a "slow spin" or similar setting. If you are worried about colour, use a washing detergent designed for colours/darks (for example, Ariel Colour or Persil Colour - both in purple box/bottle) and always was jeans inside out!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

If you want your jeans to keep their shape and colour, don't use washing detergent at all. Otherwise you can wash them normally, inside out in 40C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

i washed them inside out on delicate ,slow spin,hang dry
    I put in a small bit of detergent

• Advertisement
Advertisement