Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved companys

Options
  • 24-08-2012 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I started a policy with yourselves, that my old company was paying for. I finished with my old company on the 2nd of this month and started with my new company on the 3rd of this month.

My new company also offers paid insurance through yourselves and give us a company number to quote when we ring. So I rang and the girl told me I'd have to do it online.

However, when you do it online, it sees it as you're signing up for a totally new policy, which is not what im doing. I'm trying to transfere mine, or whatever. Either way, i don't want to setup a second email address for another account! And I want the fact that I spent two months being insured with yourselves counted on this policy, so as I don't have to sit through another waiting period.

Can you please advise me on what I need to do?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Dudes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Philip

Hey,

Afternoon! We're working on an answer for you right now - hang in there and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Cheers and thanks for your patience.

Philip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Philip

Hi,

We need to discuss this with you in more detail - could you please call us on 1890 89 1890 or PM me your details so I can arrange for someone to give you a call? Cheers!

Philip

Advertisement