Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Na Mona 2013 Apprenticeships

Options
  • 24-08-2012 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Noticed at work today that Bord Na Mona have announced their apprenticeship program for 2013. Looking for 3 Fitters and 1 Electrician. Someone here might be interested in the electricial one or know someone interested. Jobs will be based in one of the various midland works locations. Applications due September 7th.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Salmonfella

Great apprenticeship iam a apprentice electrician with them great training and such a wide range of work from 12volt auto to 400volt bog pump panels to working in power station:)

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭HoggyRS

Ah balls, I don't meet their leaving cert requirements. Sounds a good apprenticeship. Era I don't know how much I woulda liked moving to the midlands anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭medoc

Thats a pity HoggyRS all I neeeded in my day was the Junior ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Salmonfella

medoc wrote: »
    Thats a pity HoggyRS all I neeeded in my day was the Junior ;).
    Are you working wit Bnm too?;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭medoc

Are you working wit Bnm too?;-)

Yea I served my time with them and there was a job available when I was finished so I'm still working with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 gerry woods

I am going for an interview next week for electrican with Bord no mona. It is the second interview and will involve a walk about the Boora workshop. Can anyone give me ideas about the types of questions i might be asked

Advertisement