Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stingy Wedding Presents & None at All

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lily09

Sleepy wrote: »
    We've been told the plugs have to come out at 2am but we can play unplugged until the cleaners need the room the next morning :)

We were told as long as there is no fighting!! True to their word we settled in for the long haul once DJ stopped.

Just on the op, we didn't get presents from all our guests, didn't matter wedding was paid for with savings . Also some people travelled/paid for babysitters, its a huge ask.I understand people not giving a card if they can't afford a present kind of highlights that its empty.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Oh my god I've just read through this entire thread and I think it broke my brain.

OK, it has gone way off topic and descended into utter chaos, and I really can't see the benefit of leaving it open any more.

Any posters who wish to continue the debate, trade a barrage of bitchy comments, or discuss the merits of allowing great Aunt Bessie to invite a +1 (when we all know she's going to be giving one of her hand knitted tea cosies as a present and definitely won't be covering the cost of her meal) is welcome to do so via PM.

Thread Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement