Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single In the City

Options
  • 24-08-2012 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Ok, I am a female facing a weekend alone in Cork City. Friends gone to other places. I'm not looking for a dating suggestion but can anyone think of something to do in Cork City by yourself?!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Cinema, Theater, Comedy Club.

Go for a walk around, a pub with a book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Galleries, shops, coffee shops, jog?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

Been to the shops today and then to Amicus with a friend for a bite to eat. But I'm bored now........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Drive down to Kinsale and go for a walk up to James Fort (if you have a car).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

angeline wrote: »
    Been to the shops today and then to Amicus with a friend for a bite to eat. But I'm bored now........

Go see the expendables 2?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Always music in the Pavilion...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Stay at home on boards ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

@sonics2k that's exactly how the night has turned out!!!!! Ah well having a glass of vino with the feet up. How bad/

Advertisement