Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Dublin can I study @ night for BHS Stage one?

Options
  • 24-08-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Doesn't matter where in Dublin, want to work up to stage 3 over the next 2 yrs..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Oh I'd love to do this too, can't afford it at the moment though.

Thornton Park do BHS 1 & 2 over 10 evenings.
    http://www.thorntonpark.ie/career-training

Calliaghstown in Rathcoole also do BHS training but I can't find any details online about whether it's full or part time.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭mystika121

Hi,

Another way might be to get a group of people with the same aim as yourself and then approach your yard owner and instructor (if BHS Qualified) and see if they would be interested to hosting it.

If there is enough people then it might be profitable for the yard owner and instructor as they would have paying customers on an evening that might otherwise be quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

Hey girls is it the theory or the riding or both that you need help with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Hi, I got sorted thanks, just doing the theory at night - starting October & my instructor will help with the riding part.
    calfmuscle wrote: »
    Hey girls is it the theory or the riding or both that you need help with?

Advertisement