Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Katherine Jenkins denies David Beckham affair! No? Me neither

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,327 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Katherine 'Me Again' Jenkins has taken to Twitter to deny reports that she had an affair with David Beckham. What reports you might ask? Well there wasnt any, just looks like shes trying to stay in what little bit of spotlight she has on her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2193047/Katherine-Jenkins-blasts-untrue-hurtful-rumours-affair-David-Beckham.html

I used to think she was nice but I don't know what it is now - she is just very false and quite obviously attention seeking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

*Sigh* In light of this recent development I'm afraid something has been weighing heavily on my conscience and I simply must confess. Here it goes:

I, Misty Cheese, also did not have an affair with David Beckham. I know that no-one asked or anything but I just wanted to get it all out in the open. These vicious rumours are completely ungrounded, and totally fabricated by someone who just wants a bit of attention.

Please do not listen to these rumours that absolutely no-one has heard of. They really are not true. Really. They're not. They're not true. Not at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

*Sigh* In light of this recent development I'm afraid something has been weighing heavily on my conscience and I simply must confess. Here it goes:

I, Misty Cheese, also did not have an affair with David Beckham. I know that no-one asked or anything but I just wanted to get it all out in the open. These vicious rumours are completely ungrounded, and totally fabricated by someone who just wants a bit of attention.

Please do not listen to these rumours that absolutely no-one has heard of. They really are not true. Really. They're not. They're not true. Not at all.

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 21 holmeste

Yeah defo attention seeking I would say it is a load of rubbish!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Drizzella

If she doesnt cover up more at some of the events shes been seen screeching at recently , she 'll die of the cold... went right off her now..

• Advertisement
Advertisement