Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting to bolton street

Options
  • 24-08-2012 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Would anybody be able to tell me the best way to get to dit bolton street travelling from Navan? I know the 109 bus goes in that direction, but where would be the best place to get off and how long does it take?
    thank! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

I'm not sure where the bus stops in town, but if it stops on O'Connell St then you're about 5-10 minutes from Bolton St. If it only stops at Busáras then it'd be closer to 20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dannye92

The 109, hop off on Dorset street if you can it's just a little bit closer than O'Connell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭steve2012

i was planning on getting the bus myself from navan ,stops at O'Connell St and then walk up! , think it takes only about 15 min

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

ya dorset st/oconnell st. take a look at google maps if you're not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Laura says

Thanks for the replies! :)
    Also though, when getting the bus back to navan, is it possible to get on on o connell street. . or will have to go to busaras. If so, how would i get from Dit bolton street to busaras. . . or the spire to busaras?
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

Laura says wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies! :)
    Also though, when getting the bus back to navan, is it possible to get on on o connell street. . or will have to go to busaras. If so, how would i get from Dit bolton street to busaras. . . or the spire to busaras?
    Thanks!

at the spire, look towards the quays, then turn left. walk down talbot street and after you cross a main road, take the next right and you should see busaras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

Not sure where the bus stops ? But I'm hoping off at Capel Street and walking straight down think Its more or less just around the corner then.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭dannye92

lil_tuts wrote: »
    Not sure where the bus stops ? But I'm hoping off at Capel Street and walking straight down think Its more or less just around the corner then.

The 109 doesn't go near Capel Street?

Advertisement