Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new sligo school

Options
  • 24-08-2012 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

well! am going into third year but am moving to sligo because my dad got a job there so am moving schools!! so just wonderin whts the best school in sligo (south sligo i s'spose) cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

orlaxxx wrote: »
    well! am going into third year but am moving to sligo because my dad got a job there so am moving schools!! so just wonderin whts the best school in sligo (south sligo i s'spose) cheers!!
    Wouldn't have a clue about Sligo, but you may want to try the Sligo forum here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=950

They might know better cause they live in Sligo :L

Best of luck with your move :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Moved to the Sligo forum.
    You should get (better) responses here OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I imagine Tubbercurry is the largest in South Sligo. I have a niece there who gets on really well, great for sports also.

Ballymote has two secondary schools and in fairness they both do well I have a lad in Coliste Muire and as he came from another part of the county he got on really well knowing little or no one. I think the TEC is a better option for some as they offer engineering.

Do what we did and contact the schools and you will be able to get a tour of each and ask as many questions as possible.

best of luck and welcome to Sligo

Advertisement