Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Eve] Battlecruiser which can tear frig and destroyer fleets apart?

• 24-08-2012 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

Right so been into RvB fleet fights for a week straight. Sometimes the fleets end up very unbalanced at which point I would like to be able to quickly reship into something which can turn the tide.

I'm galante and caldari trained. Any load out suggestions which are good for taking on fleets of frigs and destroyers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Hurricane with 220mm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

dual web armor cane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Once you have the gunnery skills cane with any size guns work, transversal with 425mm could be tricky though.

I find a good shield tanked cane with 1 nano can pull it off easy enough unless the frig/destroyer is running a dual mwd/ab setup, 180mm is a guaranteed kill or 5.

I only really use 425mm on my cane for killing battleships

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Pitty a cane isnt in my skill set. Might look into that as ive been wondering what to train next.

I was thinking of aiming for capital ship skills!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Triple Rep Myrmidon with Warrior II's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

R0ot wrote: »
    Triple Rep Myrmidon with Warrior II's.

+1

This is the first thing that came to mind. Don't be afraid to drop to small guns either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I'll give the tripple rep a go tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Cane with t1 180/220mm isn't too bad really

Advertisement