Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog minder Greystones

• 24-08-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has used a lady called Joan in Redford park Greystones for minding their dog while on hols and how it went?

Thanks a mil :):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ADLS

Hi Shazzk11,

Did you end up using this lady? im looking for a dog minder in the area at the moment.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Rocket19

Hi!

Just stumbled upon this question.
    We've never used her (we don't have the need), but my auntie uses Joan regularly to mind my cousins' two high energy dogs.

She couldn't sing her praises more, and wouldn't send the dogs anywhere else. She has been sending them there for years. Joan treats the dogs as her own, and it is not a 'typical' boarding kennel set-up. She really cares for the animals. The dogs are almost as delighted to be dropped off as they are being picked up. :P
    She (my auntie) regularly leaves the dogs with Joan over Christmas (for the extra space), and I remember her even getting an "update" text on Christmas day saying how much the dogs were enjoying themselves.

So not from my direct experience, but I've heard nothing but good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shazzk11

Hey,

Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the delay. We have used Joan twice now and she is the best. Our dog loves her and we trust her 100%.:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shazzk11

Yes she is amazing trust her 100%. Our dog loves her. :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Shazzk11 wrote: »
    Hey,

Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the delay. We have used Joan twice now and she is the best. Our dog loves her and we trust her 100%.:-)

Can you on me her details ? And what she charges?

I'm looking for someone to mind my cocker etc!

Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement