Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Nexus 7 (IN STOCK)

Options
  • 24-08-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

For anyone whom just cant wait and wants get their hands on one now there are 4 in stock @ TESCO Naas. I had one in hand (just 30 minutes ago) but couldn't bring myself to pay over the odds given other retailers prices.

Its a whopping €279.99 They are selling it for £179.99(€226.92) Hard justify the extra €53 being charged to their Irish customers.

Anyway I'll bet there is someone who will be making a midnight drive tonight ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭giggsirish

Make that 3 in stock. My neighbour has just sped in to get one. Sucker :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Thats very expensive compared to the €240 I paid in HMV .

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Iristxo

Is this available anywhere else other than Tesco or HMV? Can it be had or will we be able to get one any time soon for less than the 240 in HMV?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Iristxo wrote: »
    Is this available anywhere else other than Tesco or HMV? Can it be had or will we be able to get one any time soon for less than the 240 in HMV?

Thanks

They're hard to come by....called into Argos and was told they're expecting a delivery around 18 September to be delivered to their stores around the country shortly after that....249.99 for 16GB

Advertisement