Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World's first indoor trap range.

Options
  • 24-08-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭

If you have $30,000 to drop on membership and $600 a month in dues in your pocket, how about signing up for this gun club in Vegas...including indoor trap range.

http://www.presidentialclub.com/index.html

slideBg3.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭.243

calling it the "worlds first indoor trap range" is a tall order considering this german facility has been open a lot longer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyq90LEZe4k&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Marketing. What can I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

.243 wrote: »
    calling it the "worlds first indoor trap range" is a tall order considering this german facility has been open a lot longer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyq90LEZe4k&feature=related

i seen that place before , if i win the lottery i am moving to germany and never coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

It's apprently the most BORING range to shoot in.:eek:
    Without any natural wind the clays have absolutely no unpredictability as to where they might deiviate in flight.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Boring, but air-conditioned being the point in Vegas I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

I meant the one in Germany.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

What the Americans mean is that it is the World's First.........in America.

Remember that this is the country that gave us The World Series - played in the USA.

Bless 'em, I love the USA dearly, but they do love the ould flannel....

tac, off to Oregon next month

tac foley wrote: »

Remember that this is the country that gave us The World Series - played in the USA.

I was actually quite shocked to find other countries competing in the Little League World Series recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

MadsL wrote: »
    I was actually quite shocked to find other countries competing in the Little League World Series recently.

Yeah! What are they doing there, anyhow? :D

tac

Yeah! What are they doing there, anyhow? :D

tac

Losing.

Our local Little League team, Eastdale Little League from Albuquerque, just kicked everyone's ass and won it undefeated. Final game was 67-4!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Half-cocked

rowa wrote: »
    i seen that place before , if i win the lottery i am moving to germany and never coming back.

Don't bother. I was there. The targets are very hard to see in the artificial light and against the ceiling tiles. You are restricted to steel shot and its not regulation trap, the building isn't wide enough for the extreme left and right birds. But if you like rifle ranges, then it is worth moving there!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Bless 'em, I love the USA dearly, but they do love the ould flannel....

tac, off to Oregon next month
    You know how the world series came about? It was originally sponsored by a Newspaper called "The World".

CJhaughey wrote: »
    You know how the world series came about? It was originally sponsored by a Newspaper called "The World".

I did not know that sir, I did not know that. I tend to google things I did not know, and what do you know, I did not know them because they were not true.

Sorry to be that guy, but "The World" story would be nice if it were true, sadly it is not.

http://www.snopes.com/business/names/worldseries.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Sure we could call the All Ireland finals in Croker the world series as well.

Sure we could call the All Ireland finals in Croker the world series as well.

Yes you could. But with the amount of lads now in Australia don't count on an Irish team winning it 2050.

Advertisement