Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C4 House Party on until 7AM

Options
  • 25-08-2012 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

Grand Master Flash, Annie Mac, Horse Meat Disco, Soul II Soul, Erick Morillo and A-Trak.

Grand Master Flash now. Sounding goood!! (On +1)

Nice line up. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Needs to work on his mic cut ins a bit. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

the program How clubbing changed the world was on before it for two hours, they did a count down of the best of clubbing musics influences on the world and MDMA which was accidently invented 100 years ago by a scientist was listed as number 1. dont think im able to stay up till 6am to watch all of this unfortunately...Grandmaster Flash was very good...

Oh yeah, forgot I was watching it on +1. lol
    Recording it as I doubt I'll be up for another 5 hrs. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Good way to get in form for saturday night anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Duffman2410

kleefarr wrote: »
    Oh yeah, forgot I was watching it on +1. lol
    Recording it as I doubt I'll be up for another 5 hrs. :rolleyes:
    Any chance you're gonna post the recording online, or would ya be able to send it to me? I watched the first 3.5hours of it and it was unreal. I'd love to be able to watch it again.

• Advertisement

If I knew how to get it off the sky box I would.
    Is there nothing on youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Seans_Username

I stopped watching halfway through Erick Morillo, I thought he was good but I was getting tired. Sickened I missed A-trak. It was pretty good overall.
    I was wondering does anyone know where there's a setlist of the songs they played? I was searching for everything to try and find it but I didn't know where to look...

Here's a few vids if ye missed it:
    Someone uploaded the full documentary on youtube (link)

I seen someone put up some Grandmaster Flash a few days ago too, but I just found this stuff there now (they'll probably be removed soon enough)

Grandmaster Flash Part 1

(Part 2 is there too, get it yourself)

Annie Mac Part 1

Advertisement