Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RC Shop's name Beside Dublin Airport?

Options
  • 25-08-2012 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all.

I don't use the forum much so please forgive any of my mistakes of posting this thread, but I have looked through threads for hours and haven't found what I was looking for.

Well A few years I bought an rc jet from some place in I think, sandyford in Dublin, (if not there it was around the airport area) and I cannot for the life of me remember the name or can I find the website on google. It was a shop that didn't have a great name to it, and I just want to check something on the site if it's not shut down.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Apocladagr0

powellx234 wrote: »
    Hi all.

I don't use the forum much so please forgive any of my mistakes of posting this thread, but I have looked through threads for hours and haven't found what I was looking for.

Well A few years I bought an rc jet from some place in I think, sandyford in Dublin, (if not there it was around the airport area) and I cannot for the life of me remember the name or can I find the website on google. It was a shop that didn't have a great name to it, and I just want to check something on the site if it's not shut down.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Boys toys I think, maybe boyz toyz.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 powellx234

Amazing!!

Just my luck, literally a minute after I posted the thread, I googled it and clicked a thread on this forum and found the name, the name being boyztoyz.. Believe me, this always happens to me! Anyway, the site is gone so, yeah..

Thanks anyway,

Powell

EDIT:
    Boys toys I think, maybe boyz toyz.

You were bang on. I found it just before you, but thanks anyway!

Advertisement