Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weak weak blind Irish

• 25-08-2012 3:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

With high unemployment, a completely segregated society devoid of any community, the outlook for IRL is bleak to say the least. The country is totally controlled by RTE and the wishes of Troika. Im a 36 unemployed man who has just about had enough of this land. I live hidden away in Donnybrook with no outlook for the future. Self employed previously, I have been advised by FAS to emigrate. What a bunch of twats. Dont waste your time with them. I went to college-DIT and just graduated with honours in engineering, however am now in a worse position than I went in.??? The courses advertised around the country are pathetic. Do not do a course if it is not accredited.
    My life may as well be over as I have tried everything in this country for the last few years. When are the Irish unemployed going to fight for a better future? All I see is people wanting to get out of their faces.
    There should be riots on the street at the moment.
    Its time for people to gather and DO SOMETHING!
    What the fu=- is going on in this dump?
    WAKE UP PEOPLE!
    All I see is a country full of muppets! Does anyone else feel the same?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,464 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD COMMENT:
    Please be advised that this forum is for serious topics that pertain to a discussion of Irish Economy by our community of posters. Although your topic is important to you, it's too personal to meet these forum standards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement