Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VODAFONE & EIR TEXT

Options
  • 25-08-2012 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi All

I have been using eirtext for ages and its great.how ever it has stopped working now.I think it has stopped working because Vodafone have added a new security feature on there site and the app doesn't recognize it.Is there any way around this does any one know or is eirtext useless now?The security feature on line is one of those pictures and you type in a box what is on the picture.Id say its more to get rid of the likes f air text than a security feature to be honest.any one any idea what going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RAH1

Thanks for link Tom.I tried a few things.When I logged on to my Vodafone through my phone and I couldn't send a message as the phone wont recognise the new security feature.rang vodafone.Talking to some lad that basically told me I was raving and I wasn't typing it in properly.He reluctantly went to support who said its a fault in some smart phones and that there nothing I can do.has any one else had this problem?Is there any other app I can down load to send a message free.I asked your man from Vodafone and he said "oh use your phone to send a text"I should have asked him will he pay my bill then.Really annoyed me.I spent quite a bit on my phone bill.Is there any point asking them to sort this out so I can use my messages through my phone?Sorry for over load but im fair mad after coming off phone from them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

The issue with the new captcha feature is being discussed over in the Talk to Vodafone Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RAH1

Thanks Folks

Advertisement