Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to Vodafone

Options
  • 25-08-2012 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I just switched network to Vodafone, Pay as you go..

It has been disastrous experience. Their customer service is mediocre at best, using jargon, which they assume is common speech to the public. I was told to Power Cycle my phone (communication via text), as they were charging me for using the internet, where I was under the plan, which should have given me 150 MB a month inclusive. After a brower search to find to uncover what "Power Cycle" was I am now waiting for my phone to be completely depleted and recharge, before knowing if that problem was solved.

However, now I have another issue, I have been chatting to friends, and they were saying how they sent texts and never heard back. Why?? Because I am not receiving all my texts. Has anybody had this problem, or any suggestions as to what I can do. I'm tired of been fobbed off by Vodafone with vague answers. I reckon, once credit used up, I will be better moving networks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement