Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salon Twenty One & Versatile - Mullingar

Options
  • 25-08-2012 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for reviews on both of these salons as I need to get my hair cut soon and can't afford expensive salons.

In Versatile it is E17 and in Salon Twenty One it is E35 for a wash, cut and blow-dry.

I'm just wondering is Versatile good as it is much cheaper than other salons?

Indulgence is almost E50 and Patrick Havelin is E55.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Hiya,

I havent been to either salon before but the girls who run Salon Twenty One used to all work in L2 or L'image as it was called before.

I did get a wash cut and blow dry in the first floor recently and it was €40. I would def go back. The girl listened to what I wanted and then gave me her opinion. And we opted to go with a mixture of the two.

I'll def go back there.

I usually just get a cut when I get my highlights done so I'm not sure if €40 is expensive got what I got but i didnt mind cause the good was great.

Advertisement