Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Owing money to Barclays UK

Options
  • 25-08-2012 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I started a uk barclays account about 5 months back in the wake of the greek crisis to have an option if things went pear shaped. Due in part to my laziness, holidays and the ulster bank fiasco, I have never got round to paying the monthly fee (5GBP per month). They sent me a letter 2 weeks ago stating they are closing my account in October...so, is it worth it for me to pay the 25GBP owed...what will happen if I don't pay it?
    Will I get a bad credit rating for the uk...will they pursue me for this amount?
    :D
    Cheers
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

So, you purchased a service and don't want to pay for it?

You know what that's called. This forum isn't here to assist you to wiggle out of your obligations, now matter how small.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement