Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rip off Seller on Ebay

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

FFS, get a life the whole lot of ye!

Original poster for starting such a stupid thread and the rest of ye for rising to it.

And me for reading them all.

...And posting! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Biggins wrote: »
    ...And posting! :D

Yeah :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,520 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

The hoarding instinct is strong, but don't let it take over, particularly when it's going to line the pockets of a gob$hite.

I stopped using ebay a long time ago for both buying and selling. The antiques section has gone to muck. They've driven away all the small sellers with the interesting stuff in favour of the large volume sellers with 'buy it now' prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rickf68

Ya that what I am NOT!!!

Read my feedback, We never agreed on anything so how could I send you an invoice for $145???

You are new to eBay (July) and I have been on eBay for 11 years and selling for 7 years.

I will not be lied about by a newbie!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

rickf68express
    http://stores.ebay.ca/RickF68-Express?_rdc=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

rickf68 wrote: »
    Ya that what I am NOT!!!

Read my feedback, We never agreed on anything so how could I send you an invoice for $145???

You are new to eBay (July) and I have been on eBay for 11 years and selling for 7 years.

rickf68express

It's possible he opened a new account. Sounds like you're trying to take advantage, because you thought he was a "newbie".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Jasus - and you could have got a brazzer for that money!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

I have never bought anything on ebay and have no idea how it works....makes me feel less of a man lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

I'm confused now. Who is rickf68 and why is his first post here about him defending his ebay page?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

*gets popcorn*

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 BonyMartian

FFS, get a life the whole lot of ye!

Original poster for starting such a stupid thread and the rest of ye for rising to it.

And me for reading them all.

I take it all back...welcome rickf68. Got a bit interesting now, hasn't it?

Any of that popcorn to spare Wibbs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

rickf68 wrote: »
    Ya that what I am NOT!!!

rickf68express

This s*it just got real!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

HowAreWe wrote: »
    I just don't get how people( well grown men...obviously its fine for 8 year olds) can waste so much money on such ****e :confused:

Bull****, think of the crap you waste your money on? Is that a better waste of money? I don't collect Pokemon and I don't agree with collecting Pokemon but I will defend to the death someones right to do so without persecution.

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Locked on OP's brothers request. Or something like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement