Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Homeless

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

getzls wrote: »
    You are right. Though the one i was it was good mostly.

A lot of the people there had mental problems but not bad enough to keep them in hospital for i think.

I felt safe in that one.

That is true, but unfortunately there are some people in shelters and other homeless services that are suffering from serious mental health problems, and are easy prey for others. The only good thing about being in a shelter in this regard is that a worker might be able to flag it.

But in general, these people are in need of a whole other level or professional healthcare, but won't be touched if addiction issues are in involved or if their lifelong mental health problem was only diagnosed in adulthood.

Advertisement