Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forex trading tax and trading for friend

Options
  • 25-08-2012 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Folks,

Hope everyone is doing fine. I have few queries to get the answers for. Hope you guys would be able to help.

1. Can forex trading in Ireland be taxed ? and how much ?

2. My Friend who is in abroad would like me to trade for him. He wants to use my identity here to do forex trading. Would there be any issues for me in doing so?

3. I have plans to take education/housing loan in near future within 6months time, Is forex trading by my friend in my name would affect any credits for loans to be declined ??

I have zero knowledge on forex trading and its taxes, so would request you guys to help me with the queries.

Thanks in advance,
    sve.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Any money you make from it counts as income. You pay tax on this income just like any other.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sve

Thanks pal.. will also wait for others to ans other queries as well. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

See an accountant or tax advisor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement