Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atavan Halen-Youre in the well!!

Options
  • 25-08-2012 9:22pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok Atavan has Volunteered to be first to get this going again.

So feel free to ask anything!!!

Ill go first :

1.What is your favourite Tattoo that you have.

2.Money being no object what would you have inked on yourself?

Stickied until it runs it course and Ill do the same with all these threads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,005 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

3. People aren't meant to drink alcohol while getting tattooed - do you adhere to this? Or do you go in guzzling on a bottle of Morgan's?

4. Any more gaming tattoos planned????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

5 - Would you consider having Milk Stealer tatoo'd onto you at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Tattoos and piercings if you had to give up one or the other which would it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Ok Atavan has Volunteered to be first to get this going again.

So feel free to ask anything!!!

Ill go first :

1.What is your favourite Tattoo that you have. Favourite tattoo is definitely sonic!

2.Money being no object what would you have inked on yourself? I'd probably go for a full Japanese sleeve to tie in with to top of my arm

Stickied until it runs it course and Ill do the same with all these threads.
    o1s1n wrote: »
    3. People aren't meant to drink alcohol while getting tattooed - do you adhere to this? Or do you go in guzzling on a bottle of Morgan's? Bottle of morgans all the way!

4. Any more gaming tattoos planned???? Absolutely, want to to a full cartoon/videogame character leg sleeve!
    EnterNow wrote: »
    5 - Would you consider having Milk Stealer tatoo'd onto you at all? Possibly but it'd have to be on my bum or somewhere silly like that. I can be very spur of the moment when it comes to tattoos so it is something I'd be likely to do!
    Orim wrote: »
    Tattoos and piercings if you had to give up one or the other which would it be? This is tough because I love both but I'd probably give up piercings if I had to pick one.

:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If you had to get one pokemon tattooed on you, what one would you get?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

What videogame/cartoon characters are you thinking for the leg sleeve?

Denny M wrote: »
    If you had to get one pokemon tattooed on you, what one would you get? Well I already have pikachu but if I had to get another maybe Porygon!
    What videogame/cartoon characters are you thinking for the leg sleeve? Definitely want paper mario, amaterasu from the game okami, angry beavers, reptar, pacman and ghosts, real monsters, fry from futurama and a few others! Still need to work out the positioning of everything though!

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

If you could see any band, past or current, who would it be?

Who would you like to get tattooed by?

What was your most painful tattoo?

Do ya like sponge cake?

Do ya like sponge cake?

Getting to the tough questions now :pac:

Would you ever consider less mainstream body mods such as scarification?

Any good stories behind any of your tats or piercings?

Best night out? Hit the town or chill with a few cans?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Do you regret any tattoo or piercing?

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    If you could see any band, past or current, who would it be? Probably Green Day, seen them twice already but still my favourite band.

Who would you like to get tattooed by? I've no idol in tattooing if you know what I mean, so anyone with a great portfolio will do me!
    What was your most painful tattoo? Either the one on my foot or the one on my shoulder, especially the little bit that goes over the collarbone.

Do ya like sponge cake? Love it!
    Getting to the tough questions now :pac:

Would you ever consider less mainstream body mods such as scarification? Yeah I'd like to do some scarification but nothing major. That's probably as far as I'd go unless you count dermal implants as less mainstream.

Any good stories behind any of your tats or piercings? Not really! They've all been fairly straightforward! Some of my tats have meanings and others I got because I just wanted them.

Best night out? Hit the town or chill with a few cans? Had a great night on Saturday! Although I do love to go out dancing, can't beat chillin' at a house party with a few friends and a few cans!
    Melion wrote: »
    Do you regret any tattoo or piercing? None at all, although if I had to I probably wouldn't get my rook or anti-tragus done again. Both were a pain for me to heal and I still have trouble with the anti tragus.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mew or Mewtwo?
    Daddy or chips?
    An awesome black/grey portrait or something silly but colourful?
    No internet or no pokemon?
    Favourite anime movie?

Mew or Mewtwo? Mew!
    Daddy or chips? Chips!
    An awesome black/grey portrait or something silly but colourful? Silly but colourful, can't get enough colour!
    No internet or no pokemon? No Pokémon because I can get Pokémon on the internet! Loophole!
    Favourite anime movie? I don't watch that much anime but I did like my neighbour Totoro

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

:eek:

If there are no Pokémon, then you can't get them online! :p

Also:
    This guy is the best, so your logic is severely flawed to start with... ;)
    Mewtwo.png

Do you follow or patake in any sports?

What would be your drink of choice?

What artist has done the majority of your tattoos?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

If you had to get rid of all your tattoos but one what would you pick to keep?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Do you have a jirachi and will you trade me it??

Arawn wrote: »
    Do you have a jirachi and will you trade me it??

Will you explain what a jirachi is? :P Although I'm assuming it's a pokemon but we all know it's really not a pokemon because there is only 151 pokemon. Fact.

Favourite forum on boards?

Also:
    Mewtwo.pngHey, this is my well and what I say goes!
    Do you follow or patake in any sports? Nope, never been into sports at all.

What would be your drink of choice? Can't beat a captains and a coke! Or just rum for that matter. Except white rums.

What artist has done the majority of your tattoos? Paul in spilled ink!
    If you had to get rid of all your tattoos but one what would you pick to keep? Probably sonic! It's just so cool!
    Do you have a jirachi and will you trade me it?? Yes and no :P
    Will you explain what a jirachi is? :P Although I'm assuming it's a pokemon but we all know it's really not a pokemon because there is only 151 pokemon. Fact. I won't but this link will!

Favourite forum on boards? Arcade and retro and a few private forums. And of course tattoos and piercings!

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Also:
    Mewtwo.png

Mewtwo 4 lyf yo!

What would be your favourite shot drink?
    Favourite and least favourite pokemon types?
    Favourite non-alcoholic drink?

What if i sent him right back??

Who do you really want work done by??

Denny M wrote: »
    Mewtwo 4 lyf yo! Word!

What would be your favourite shot drink? Tequila! Although it tends to be a case of *scene missing* after a night involving tequila.

Favourite and least favourite pokemon types? Favourite are Ice and dark/Ghost. Least favourite would probably be bug or steel.

Favourite non-alcoholic drink? Milk!
    What if i sent him right back?? Maaaaybe!

Who do you really want work done by?? No one in particular, but I'd love to get a traditional Tebori tattoo done in Japan. A big back piece or something.

:rolleyes:

How does it feel to be in the well?

Your favorite film?

Best country you have visited?

If you found an artist you really wanted a tattoo done by would you be willing to travel outside of the country to have them work on you?

How does it feel to be in the well? It's an experience I will cherish for the rest of my life!

Your favorite film? Don't really have a favourite, I'm not a big movie watcher.

Best country you have visited? Probably switzerland, was such a nice place! Or London. Loved London! (I know it's not a country)

If you found an artist you really wanted a tattoo done by would you be willing to travel outside of the country to have them work on you? Yeah absolutely. Provided I had the $$$ of course!

:(

Why are people being so shy on asking questions? I mean its not everyday someone of your quality jumps in the well willing to be quizzed :p.

Have you ever broke a bone?

Whats more realistic to believe in god or aliens?

Favourite boards beers??

Facial ink yay or nay?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Whats your most important possession?

Or what one thing means the most to you in your life?

Whats on your bucket list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Would you ever consider getting a matching tattoo with someone? ;)

Is there any place on your body you would never get tattoo'd?

Is there anywhere you would never get pierced?

Do you still get pre tattoo nerves?

Will you get my face tattoo'd on your left butt cheek?

• Advertisement

Why are people being so shy on asking questions? I mean its not everyday someone of your quality jumps in the well willing to be quizzed :p. I know! I AM A LORD!!

Have you ever broke a bone? Just the one, my big toe. After falling off the couch =/

Whats more realistic to believe in god or aliens? I'm impartial to god and aliens. The way I see it is there's no way to prove or disprove either, yet!
    Favourite boards beers?? Favourite one I've been to would probably be the Pokémon one in England! While not strictly a beers about 8 of us went over to Birmingham for the day to play iin the 2010 Pokémon VGC's. It was a brilliant day even though none of us won!

Facial ink yay or nay? In General nay. Personally I'd never get it done but if it's something subtle or tasteful I like it. I do like Kat Von D's stars as it's not very intrusive if you know what I mean.
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    Whats your most important possession? I have quite a few things that mean a lot to me but practiaclly would be my car as I use it to go places!

Or what one thing means the most to you in your life? Family and friends. I know it's 2 things and a cliché but there you go!

Whats on your bucket list? Go to Japan for sure!
    Would you ever consider getting a matching tattoo with someone? ;)Oh God no! Never!!

Is there any place on your body you would never get tattoo'd? Proabably not my manhood!

Is there anywhere you would never get pierced? Nipples! The thought sends shivers down my spine! Most people find it odd that I'd have no problem getting genitals pierced but not nipples :D

Do you still get pre tattoo nerves? Oh yeah absolutely! Not so much nerves but excited nerves!

Will you get my face tattoo'd on your left butt cheek? If you get me drunk enough yes!

:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement