Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atavan Halen-Youre in the well!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Tell us more about your interest in Japan, where did it originate from? What do you find most attractive about the country/people/culture? (apart from pokemon :p).

How old were you when you got your first tattoo?

Which tattoo/artist experience has been your most enjoyable?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Is breaking bad the greatest tv show ever? If not, what is?

If you could any dedicated cab ever what would it be?

Was there anything in particular that made you want to get tattoos and piercings?

What question have you not been asked that you really want to be asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Tell us more about your interest in Japan, where did it originate from? What do you find most attractive about the country/people/culture? (apart from pokemon :p). I don't know really, I've always had a fascination with the country from a technology point of view. I find the whole culture and lifestyle attractive. It seems very relaxed and friendly. That said I could move over there and it could be totally different but that's my general impression.

How old were you when you got your first tattoo? 18, on the day of my 18th birthday so I wasted no time in getting one!

Which tattoo/artist experience has been your most enjoyable? Probably getting the cocktail glass with Cupcake_crisis, that was a fun day!
    Orim wrote: »
    Is breaking bad the greatest tv show ever? If not, what is? Never watched it (I know, shock, horror, gasp!) and I don't watch that much TV.

If you could any dedicated cab ever what would it be? Arcade cab? Can't go wrong with some pacman. It's the only game I can think of that I'd never get tired of playing.

Was there anything in particular that made you want to get tattoos and piercings? Not really, just always thought they were cool. It began with me begging and pleading my mam to let me get my ear pierced when I was 4 and she eventualy gave in. Just grew from there!

What question have you not been asked that you really want to be asked? Will you go out with me :D *Female applicants need only apply!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Will you go out with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Will you help me compose my piece (not sure if back or sleeve yet) of comp game characters. Yakno pick out the best etc, so I have something to take to the artist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

hdowney wrote: »
    Will you help me compose my piece (not sure if back or sleeve yet) of comp game characters. Yakno pick out the best etc, so I have something to take to the artist?

OOH that sounds like fun. Post up a thread and we can all help.

Last night I was thinking a a street fighter theme with all the characters and the notation for performing that move beside it. So it would look like one of those strips you see on the arcade cabs. Good Idea or bad idea?

Also for some reason whenever I see your username I always think it's avatan, am I the only one to do this? :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Will you go out with me?

Awwwwwwwww!!!

Boards.ie--Now ye`re dating!!!!

Will you go out with me? I suppose so.
    hdowney wrote: »
    Will you help me compose my piece (not sure if back or sleeve yet) of comp game characters. Yakno pick out the best etc, so I have something to take to the artist? Yeah ic could give you a few ideas!
    Orim wrote: »
    OOH that sounds like fun. Post up a thread and we can all help.

Last night I was thinking a a street fighter theme with all the characters and the notation for performing that move beside it. So it would look like one of those strips you see on the arcade cabs. Good Idea or bad idea? Good idea!

Also for some reason whenever I see your username I always think it's avatan, am I the only one to do this? No not at all! I've also been called atavan-Helen
    Hellrazer wrote: »
    Awwwwwwwww!!!

Boards.ie--Now ye`re dating!!!! :D

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

So now that your time in the well is drawing to a close, has it been an enjoyable experience?

You having a few pints tonight? To celebrate a successful week in the well :), maybe you can mak it date night with cupcake crisis ;).

So now that your time in the well is drawing to a close, has it been an enjoyable experience?

You having a few pints tonight? To celebrate a successful week in the well :), maybe you can mak it date night with cupcake crisis ;).

It's been memorable and fabulous!

I am indeed, with cupcake herself actually :o but it's not a date!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

It's been memorable and fabulous!

I am indeed, with cupcake herself actually :o but it's not a date!

Awwwww she put ya in the friend zone already :(:p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ive started Jennizzles thread now.

A big thanks to Atavan for taking part.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement