Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Graphics Card

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

The differences are memory size, active or passive cooling and some are low profile cards for slim computer cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Does the 7500LE have an AGP connector or PCI-E? 6450 is a good card to go for as it has a few extras over the 5450.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,407 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'd shoot for the 6-series myself, but the 5-series at least introduced 3-display support. 7-series is out now as well if you prefer to look at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

7 series below the 7750 are just rebrands of the 6 series. I think they're only available to OEMs too.
    I think AMD wants to cut off the low end cards as you can buy just as good in their APUs.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,407 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I havent seen anything under the 7770 on my shelf either so that sounds reasonable

• Advertisement
Advertisement