Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did not receive my vtos payment Friday

Options
  • 25-08-2012 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

My vtos payment did not come in to my account on Friday. When I rang the office they said that the girl was out sick but it would be in my account before evening which never happened. So I am left with no money and to top it off any direct debit that was to come out friday did not go out plus i will have a 12euro charge for each missed payment by the bank..crap. Did this happen to any other person and when am i lightly to get paid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

How long have you been on VTOS for? Is there any chance you have come to the end of your scheme?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 glagirl

paperclip2 wrote: »
    How long have you been on VTOS for? Is there any chance you have come to the end of your scheme?
    No chance. When I rang today was told they had a Tec fault problem on friday so will be paid Tuesday. Funny as was told Friday that the person responsible for money was out sick...Tec fault...yea right . So annoyed. No alone did it leave me with no money for food. Any direct debit that was to be paid friday was not paid and in top of this the bank will charge me 12euro charge per dd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 moyloughman

i had the same prob with my payment i got mine today though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in the welfare offices these days. They deliberately make things awkward.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

charlemont wrote: »
    The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in the welfare offices these days. They deliberately make things awkward.

Actually VTOS is paid by the Dept of Education not DSP but still, they really should have some sort of contingency plan for tech or human error one would think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 glagirl

Yea you would think that. The thing that annoyed me the most is being told lies. Even on friday when i rang they said it would be in my account that day as they were putting the money through as we spoke. While the main dublin office told me it takes two days for the money to go through after they lodge it to the persons account. Anyways all sorted now.

Advertisement