Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda helicopter

Options
  • 25-08-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

The Garda helicopter was out hovering over Rivervalley, (the park) a while ago. Search light on. Heard the car sirens just now. Anyone know what they're up to tonight?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

According to the Oh's daughter there is a bit of a teenage riot in progress down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Lady_North1

Stheno wrote: »
    According to the Oh's daughter there is a bit of a teenage riot in progress down there.

Thanks. Was just a bit curious. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

My husband and daughter were around at the chipper earlier and heard someone had fallen off the old mill. I don't know how true it is though.

Heard that this morning on the news. 26 yr old fell.... Hope he's ok. Enough sadness in Rivervalley this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Heard that this morning on the news. 26 yr old fell.... Hope he's ok. Enough sadness in Rivervalley this week.

I've been away - what's happened?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭Pa Dee

The Garda helicopter was out hovering over Rivervalley, (the park) a while ago. Search light on. Heard the car sirens just now. Anyone know what they're up to tonight?
    Herding Northsiders into a large coral

Pa Dee wrote: »

at least northsiders know how to spell corral

tbh wrote: »

I've been away - what's happened?

Don't know exactly. Last I heard the man who fell from the old mill had died. Don't know if it's true. Can't find any info online. I heard he was a young Polish man about 25/26. Very sad if it's true.

thanks - but when you were talking about enough sadness in RV this week - was there something else?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭Pa Dee

Pa Dee wrote: »

at least northsiders know how to spell corral
    Spelled correctly. You Northsiders like to gamble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you have come here to troll the North County Dublin posters - you had better think again.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭problemchimp

Stheno wrote: »
    Who could have predicted that?

thanks - but when you were talking about enough sadness in RV this week - was there something else?

Young lad, 16/17 committed suicide last week. Funeral this morning.
    RIP Darren.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Young lad, 16/17 committed suicide last week. Funeral this morning.
    RIP Darren.

There have been too many lately, and not just here. So sad.

Advertisement