Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depeche Mode party + live act Analog Angel (Scotland)

Options
  • 25-08-2012 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hello.

There will be another party with Depeche Mode music in Dublin on October 26th. This time we have invited excellent Scottish band Analog Angel to play the gig during this event. Same venue as before - Fibber Magees on Parnell St. If you are interested in, please follow this thread on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/events/275098459257421/

I'm also up to answer your questions here.

LET'S HAVE A BLACK CELEBRATION :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Alright!!!!!

I absolutely love Analog Angel!!! Going to see them live in 2 weeks time in London!!

Fair play to you for inviting them, as they are not very well known around!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 MDPolak

@Irish Aris - it's good to know that someone from Boards actually know them. Will you drop in to Fibber yourself?

Have fun in London!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

MDPolak wrote: »
    @Irish Aris - it's good to know that someone from Boards actually know them. Will you drop in to Fibber yourself?

Have fun in London!

Absolutely!!! I just put it in my calendar to make sure I won't forget it, and joined the facebook event too!!
    I haven't been to a DM party for a while!!! I am from Greece, there is a very big and active DM community and they do parties every now and then, but I haven't been in one in ages!!!
    And I want to see how a DM party is here in Ireland!!!
    Hope to see/meet you there!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 MDPolak

Irish Aris wrote: »
    And I want to see how a DM party is here in Ireland!!!
    Hope to see/meet you there!!!

Definitely! Should be a hell of a party :) See you there!

Advertisement