Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signet Ring.

Options
  • 25-08-2012 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get signet rings?

City centre, the ones in argos are God awful, and was in jewellers on henry st and they were very expensive so cheaper as well.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

You could try the jewelry on Meath Street (forgot the name, but it's opposite to the Meath Street Market), they have reasonable prices.

Or why not checking a flea market (unless it has to be a new and posh one), the one on Newmarket Square in on from 11-5 later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Lars1916 wrote: »
    You could try the jewelry on Meath Street (forgot the name, but it's opposite to the Meath Street Market), they have reasonable prices.

Or why not checking a flea market (unless it has to be a new and posh one), the one on Newmarket Square in on from 11-5 later :)

Brilliant thanks, il try the one on meath street ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

CavanCrew wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get signet rings?

City centre, the ones in argos are God awful, and was in jewellers on henry st and they were very expensive so cheaper as well.

Cheers.
    is this your coat of arms you are looking for?
    the heradlic shop on Dame Street? up near Kinlay house does them. maybe the heraldic place in Nassau street.

Fuinseog wrote: »
    is this your coat of arms you are looking for?
    the heradlic shop on Dame Street? up near Kinlay house does them. maybe the heraldic place in Nassau street.

Not necessarily, I lost the one I got as a kid, Il have a look in there as well, cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭cormac_byrne

The Happy Ring house on O'Connell St. do signet rings, they have a book of heraldic crests, or they can do one to your own design.

If you're not looking for your own crest and second hand is ok, then there's an antiques shop at the end of Johnsons Court (the lane off Grafton St, that runs to Georges Arcade)

The antiques shop is upstairs on the corner at the arcade end, you might have to try more than once as he seems to keep erratic hours. Have picked up a few bargains there.

• Advertisement

Mc dowells? do you have an idea of how much id be looking to pay if i picked one from the catalogue with coat of arms?

Yeah, im not totally off second hand, but id like to try get new.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭cormac_byrne

Mc dowells? do you have an idea of how much id be looking to pay if i picked one from the catalogue with coat of arms?

Yeah, im not totally off second hand, but id like to try get new.

Yeah McDowells, think they were about €200 but that was a good many years ago, so no idea now.

:eek: Ok think il be trying second hand or argos...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

:eek: Ok think il be trying second hand or argos...

So back to the Co Op Market on Newmarket Square ;)

http://www.dublinfood.coop/html/events.html#sundays

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement