Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd person needed for IBT

• 25-08-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm looking for the second person to do IBT with me in Kildare with instructor Mick Finlay. I'm ready to do this on the first weekend of September (1st - 2nd Sept). The price when sharing is really cheap as it comes for 290e per person with bike provided. If interested, contact me (Private Message) and we discuss the details then.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4 luki2646

I`d like to to take this course if is not to late pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Just missed him I'd say....

Ahh no I won't be a smartarse! But the date on his post was 2008 so I'd say he has prob done the IBT by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

johnk123 wrote: »
    Just missed him I'd say....

Ahh no I won't be a smartarse! But the date on his post was 2008 so I'd say he has prob done the IBT by now.

date on his post was 2012 ye numpty :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

August 2012 all the same...maybe he was really bad and had to go back for extra hours!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

I was the second poster, I'm finished with the IBT and I'm driving around Dublin on my moped like a f*cking lunatic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

RosieJoe wrote: »
    date on his post was 2012 ye numpty :D
    Two pretty much allnighters finishing assignments.. I knew it would take it's toll... Nothing worse than embarassing yourself online though.. the trail remains foreverrrrrrrrr.........

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭designbydan

ALyz wrote: »

is really cheap as it comes for 290e per person with bike provided.

I've no experience of that instructor so can't comment on them and wouldn't on a public forum anyway, but honestly the above sentence isn't the best way to decide who you train with.

Either way Happy Biking :) See you on the roads soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

I've no experience of that instructor so can't comment on them and wouldn't on a public forum anyway, but honestly the above sentence isn't the best way to decide who you train with.

Either way Happy Biking :) See you on the roads soon

I can vouch for that instructor.... If it's any consolidation! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

johnk123 wrote: »
    Two pretty much allnighters finishing assignments.. I knew it would take it's toll... Nothing worse than embarassing yourself online though.. the trail remains foreverrrrrrrrr.........

I was only messing with you. Could have been worse, like this

GoogleChrome.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement