Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does anybody keep an empty bottle in their car

• 26-08-2012 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

in case that they need to take an emergency pee ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

No, unless you're an Ice Road Trucker or something.

Find a hedge to p*ss behind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Why, do you do it in the car to save time, or get out and piss into bottle?? What's wrong with pissing behind your car ffs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭badabing106

alan1990 wrote: »
    Why, do you do it in the car to save time, or get out and piss into bottle?? What's wrong with pissing behind your car ffs!!

What if you are in a traffic jam ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

I have staff who look after my waste removal for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Yea, not sure why you would risk pissing inside the car...
    Our longest motorway is what, less than 3 hours and even then you can turn off if you need a slash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭badabing106

Yea, not sure why you would risk pissing inside the car...
    Our longest motorway is what, less than 3 hours and even then you can turn off if you need a slash.

But if you are travelling around an unfamiliar town or city and there are no pubs or public toilets nearby ,is it safer to have a bottle with you just in case?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rosedust84

As a woman...

yes, yes I do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I just pull over on the side of the road or in a motorway layby and relieve myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Nah I keep a full one so I'll actually have something to piss out

• Advertisement

But if you are travelling around an unfamiliar town or city and there are no pubs or public toilets nearby ,is it safer to have a bottle with you just in case?

So you would piss into a bottle and not into a ditch?? Both are equally illegal but a bottle massively increases the chances of pissing on yourself! And if you were going to do it while still inside the car that's even worse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

in case that they need to take an emergency pee ?

No. I'm not incontinent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Yeah,I wouldnt dream of leaving the house without a empty Linden bottle on the dashboard .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I just wear incontinence pants and piss when ever, where ever and in the company of others. There's nothing like listening to your boss droning on or giving out and pissing yourself while saying into your self "I piss in your general direction"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

OP I am going to hazard a guess and say you are single and smell of wee wee.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

Tried this once but it was on a bus journey when I was 14 or 15. the bottle filled up when I was barely halfway through and I had to stop. Was in complete agony for the next two hours of the bus journey before I could lose the rest of it.

I can't imagine how this would work out as a grown-up person unless the bottle was one of those big TK lemonade bottles with the wide neck.

;)

Kurz wrote: »
    Tried this once but it was on a bus journey when I was 14 or 15. the bottle filled up when I was barely halfway through and I had to stop. Was in complete agony for the next two hours of the bus journey before I could lose the rest of it.

I can't imagine how this would work out as a grown-up person unless the bottle was one of those big TK lemonade bottles with the wide neck.

;)

One night in town saw some lad stop mid-flow and zip up because the guards rolled past the alleyway. He then casually strolled off with zero control over his bladder as a wet patch developed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

just piss on the seat, bit of fabreeze on it afterwards and you'll be grand

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

you realise what country you're in right? More feckin pubs in the towns than supermarkets and corner shops for the most part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Pro tip: Keep an empty flora tub in your car in case you need to do a big poo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Have a piss before you leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

stoneill wrote: »
    Have a piss before you leave.

That on-demand digestive system of yours must come in handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Kurz wrote: »
    That on-demand digestive system of yours must come in handy.

Renal system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The joys of being a man; I can stop the car and pee if needs be. Wall, bush, Garda van, field...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Does anyone else think that the neck of the average bottle is far too narrow to pee into.

Lucozade ftw!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Does anyone else think that the neck of the average bottle is far too narrow to pee into.

Lucozade ftw!

thinly veiled I have a large penis post.

Lucozade bottles are far too small for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Yawns wrote: »
    thinly veiled I have a large penis post.

Lucozade bottles are far too small for me

According to every online survey and woman, I am extremely average :(

Lucozade ftw!

There's the danger of getting it stuck in a lucozade bottle though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Nah, feck bottles in cars.

Find a nice quiet road, pull over and pee behind your car - all the while praying that there are no walkers heading your way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

I just pull over to go for a piss but If I think there's a car coming my way I stop mid pee (stings like fck) and then pretend to be looking at my tyres or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I honestly think I could go to the toilet anywhere.

I couldn't wee in a bottle though. I'm a girl and I know where abouts it comes out, but not well enough to risk it with a bottle!

I have staff who look after my waste removal for me

Truly the job of kings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Schorpio wrote: »
    Nah, feck bottles in cars.

Find a nice quiet road, pull over and pee behind your car - all the while praying that there are no walkers heading your way.

Why did I read that as **** :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

What if you are in a traffic jam ?

and what if you need to take a dump?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Bottle is handy to clatter somebody if they get all road rage on you but not really for having a piss in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

anncoates wrote: »
    Bottle is handy to clatter somebody if they get all road rage on you but not really for having a piss in.

More satisfying if you use it for both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Use a bottle with a sports cap top.

Then, if you meet someone you don't like, you can blast them....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Wasn't there some law where a man is legally allowed to urinate on his truck as long as he touches the truck with his right hand.

Seen it done on the Quays

Wasn't there some law where a man is legally allowed to urinate on his truck as long as he touches the truck with his right hand.

Seen it done on the Quays

Not true I'm afraid. Pretty much off of those laws do not apply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

You must be new here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement