Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

After Watching a movie in the cinema

• 26-08-2012 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

Does anybody think in their head , that they are the main charcter in said movie for a couple of hours after?

I drove home after watching the Bourne legacy , and kept checking the wing mirrors to see if any federal agents were on my tail :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

When I watched the ring I had to rotate my TV around so it faced the wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

I watched boogie nights and stood in front of the mirror........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Schizophrenic much these days OP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Thanks op spoiler tags would of been nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

No but one day after playing far too much Doom 3 back in the day I switched off the computer to go to bed, got up off me chair

Then I looked round and saw 2 red LED's on the floor spaced not too far apart maybe 5-10cm in the dark and instinctively reached around my back hoping to find a shotgun to shoot at it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

racso1975 wrote: »
    Thanks op spoiler tags would of been nice

What the heck was spoiled? The fact that someone was going to be chased by someone? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

I ran all the way home on my own after watching nightmare on elm street on video because I was terrified. Oh and Silence of the Lambs in the cinema I ran home after that aswell. Twas Clarice and the night vision googles part that freaked me out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Hahaha ya op your not the only one ive had this happen loads.

Always come out on a big buzz after seeing a really intense action film or something kept u on edge your seat :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Get your ass to Mars.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

No but when I used to play grand theft auto I would always want to press triangle when I seen a nice car when I was out :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

I always feel like I've been dropped from a great height into a bucket of ice when the film ends and the lights come on in the cinema. I can't get out of there fast enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Jernal wrote: »
    What the heck was spoiled? The fact that someone was going to be chased by someone? :confused:

Ah for christ sake lads there'll be nothing left of it after yez !! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Jernal wrote: »

Calm down........it was just a little bit of banter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

I always feel tiny when I come out of the cinema after looking at really large people (on screen) for so long! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Jason Todd wrote: »
    I always feel tiny when I come out of the cinema after looking at really large people (on screen) for so long! :o

Your watching to wrong kinda movies ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

Scioch wrote: »
    Ah for christ sake lads there'll be nothing left of it after yez !! :mad:

Watch out for the big spoiler:
    It's a big pile of sh1te dime-a-dozen action flick where people chase each other around for ninety minutes and you can tell how it'll end after five minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Scioch wrote: »
    Your watching to wrong kinda movies ;)

Ha ha ha, very good, I walked right into that one! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Didn't wash for weeks after gremlims as lucky as the water charges be coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Didn't eat them swans after black swan as could get mad swan disease

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I ran all the way home on my own after watching nightmare on elm street on video because I was terrified. Oh and Silence of the Lambs in the cinema I ran home after that aswell. Twas Clarice and the night vision googles part that freaked me out.

On your own?

Name change on the cards, BRAVE LADY!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I saw Mrs. Doubtfire in the cinema back in '93 with my three kids. I came out of that movie convinced I was really a man in drag.

That night I was pulling and pulling at my face, trying to get the mask off but it seemed to be stuck tight. Before bed I went for a piss and freaked out 'coz I didn't appear to have a penis. While I was searching for it I remembered that I had no kids and therefore I probably wasn't actually Mrs. Doubtfire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Camped in a tent in my friend's garden the night I saw Jurassic Park in the cinema for the first time. We thought every sound was raptors and we couldn't turn on our torch because it would attract the T-Rex

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

On your own?

Name change on the cards, BRAVE LADY!:D

You would call me brave if you saw the way I run.;)

Advertisement