Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

female genital piercing

• 26-08-2012 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi guys and gals imagine hoping somebody here in the know might be able to help me , im thinking of getting my clitoris pierced and after checking up on line i have come away with mixed results about my worry which is the loss of sensitivity after the piercing , if there is any loss of sensitivity i will 100% not get it , imagine hoping somebody here has it done or knows someone who has it done and can help me .
    Jane

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

My sister has it done and she said it has vastly increased sensitivity, that could have been just her though, I'd imagine it varies from person to person.

Be sure to get it done by someone with lots of experience, I've heard lots of stories of those types of piercings going wrong due to inexperience and its definitely worth it to pay a bit extra to be sure its done right.

Good luck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Well as far as I know an actual clitoris piercing is very complicated and quite uncommon, are you sure it's not a clitoral hood piercing you're thinking of?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭piercingdanny

The clitoris itself is rarely pierced not because of any risk of desensitivity but because most womens anatomy isn't suited. The myth that you can loose all sensation is exactly that..... a myth. What usually happens is that when it is pierced the sensation is greatly increased while the piercing is healing but as the body adjusts to the piercing the sensation returns to what it was before, this is what is often mistaken as a loss of sensation. Go to a reputable studio though and ask for a consultation. They should be happy to talk through your options with you and advise you what would be suitable for your anatomy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I read up on hood piercings and it would seem in the very small chance you lose sensitivity, it returns when you remove the piercing anyway.

I want one done too, but moved to a new place this year and can't get a good recommendation for a piercer, so I'll wait till I'm back in Dublin. If you're anyway worried make sure you go somewhere good and with someone you can trust :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

I have a VCH piercing. I find it has increased sensitivity because the ball of the bar sits directly on my clit. :D

If you mean an actual clitoral piercing, they are very rare. I would second the advice of going somewhere reputable and asking questions. They can advise you best.

Good luck! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 jane.f

Hi thanks everyone for your replys , im sorry for not getting back in touch sooner , crap internet went down , anyway im back with an update , yes my apologies it was the clitoris hood i was talking about , i went into the place ( i wont name as not sure if i can) where i got my nipple and beauty spot (lip) pierced to chat to the guy , and decided to get it done along with both outer labia , im getting all 3 done for 120 , does this sound like a fair price . He informed me that theywill take about anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to heal, cant wait now , i have wanted these done for so long , ill keep you guys posted about how it goes , hopefully get them done this weekend :)

Price varies from studio to studio but it sounds a fair price. They are probably some of the fastest healing piercings to get done so you shouldn't have any problems. Itchyness when healing tends to be the only complaint. Best of luck with them !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jane.f

Price varies from studio to studio but it sounds a fair price. They are probably some of the fastest healing piercings to get done so you shouldn't have any problems. Itchyness when healing tends to be the only complaint. Best of luck with them !!!!

Yeah thought that was a fair enough price he said if i was to get them seperatly it would be 50 each , so sounds like a fair enough deal , hope i dont unknowingly start scratching the itch on the bus on the way into work :eek:

Ha ha !!! Let us know what you thought after they're done !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

You're allowed to say where you got it done if its a good experience I'm pretty sure. I'd like to know anyway :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Only 50 euro? I'd be interested to know where that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Prince Albert

I have a prince Albert and a fernum and 3 on the under side of the shaft. I want my wife to get a vch and labia pierced. She is very hesitant about it. Any advice would be appreciated. She wants a female to pierce her if she gets them. Any lady piercer around

Advertisement