Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOUND - Little white dog in Celbridge

Options
  • 26-08-2012 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

I was out for a walk this morning with a friends dog and came accross a little white haired dog. It followed me from wolston haven down to the main strreet.

I ended up carrying her home as she was wandering out in front of cars. She has lost her tag but still has a red collar with diamonds and is very friendly.

If anyone knows the owner can you please contact me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

I was running this morning in Lucan and passed a lost dog sign that looks not too far off this photo, it was a quick glance mind. If I can, I'll take a photo of the sign in the next hour and post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Hope this works. Posting from my.phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Doodoo

dan185 wrote: »
    Hope this works. Posting from my.phone.

No luck Dan. Unfortunately thats a different dog but the owner of that dog got a call and is hopeful that her dog has been found.

Does anyone know of a vets open on a sunday that would be able to check to see if the dog is chipped?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Shannon_G

Yeah that's my dog, she got out last night. how can I contact you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Ciarachino

Hi Doodoo!

I was just in touch with the owners of a dog like that and she is awol!! They are going to contact you!

Ciarachino

Shannon_G wrote: »
    Yeah that's my dog, she got out last night. how can I contact you?

Just sent you a private message with my contact no.

Advertisement